Hi, I’m Tim Bader and welcome to my blog.
I am a blogger, author and IT veteran.
I help tech-savvy people, worried about physical impairment, to implement ergonomic best practices and productivity tips, so they can live pain free, comfortable and fruitful lives.
So ErgonomicToolbox.com (formerly Timbo On Tech) is a blog about technology – useful technology.
I like technology (when it works…) and so I decided to write about it.
Timbo On Tech (now ergonomictoolbox.com) was my very first blog, so has a special place in my heart. I have at least 2000 visitors every month here and the number just keeps on growing.
While ErgonomicToolbox.com has specialist articles about ergonomics, you will also find posts on all kinds of technology, or technology related issues.
I’ll cover anything that enables better productivity, improves computer safety (aka ergonomics), or just lets you kick back and relax.
That includes games, movies and mice, through to old video players, and everything in between.
Most recently, I created the Ergonomic Toolbox, an online course helping people who struggle with RSI at their computer desks.
Since I work full time, writing is my hobby and I split my attentions between my blogs, books and training courses.
I tend to post a new article here every 3-4 weeks, on average.
I hope to increase the frequency of posts – eventually.
Feel free to link to any of my articles, if it is relevant to your readers or friends.
If you wish to quote anything I have posted then please state where you got it from, with a link back to the source (please see the Copyright Notice for details).
Staying In Touch
If you enjoy what I write, or have something positive to share, then I would love to hear from you.
To keep up with the latest from ErgonomicToolbox.com, you can:
- Subscribe to my e-mail list to be notified when I publish something new (it’s FREE and you can un-subscribe at any time)*
- Add a bookmark to your browser and check back when you want
- Subscribe via RSS feed and use a feed reader (I use Feedly to keep up with my favourite sites)
- Best of all, join in the conversation by leaving comments on my posts (see below)**
You can also connect with me on social media:
**My Comments Policy
I love to hear feedback, helpful insights and “thank you’s” from my readers, which is why I encourage you to leave comments.
However, I and your fellow readers will be much happier, if you adhere to 2 simple rules:
- Please keep comments legible, relevant to the article and friendly/helpful/reasonable in tone
- Do not, under any circumstances, post links to other websites
Any comments which fail to follow these rules will be deleted automatically and may be in danger of being marked as Spam in the Disqus comments system.
My most popular posts to date include the following:
- 5 Free Programs To Help Prevent RSI
- The Evoluent Vertical Mouse
- Mouse Alternatives: Trackballs
- Gripmaster Hand Exerciser
I am a writer who has been blogging for about 3 years.
I am also an author – I enjoy writing both fiction and non-fiction.
I am committed to writing about things for which I am passionate.
I will only review or feature products that I use myself and would recommend to others.
While I offer advice and recommendations in many of my articles, this is given on an “as is” basis, at the time the post is published.
As such, I cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions that may be found in the content.
However, I am happy to receive (positive) feedback and will endeavour to update articles with new information, where necessary.
- Disqus comments system
- Amazon affiliate network links and images
- iTunes affiliate links and images
- Google Analytics
- Google AdSense
- Mailchimp mailing list and sign up plugins